Rebel Wing Chun Volume 1, Volume 2, and Volume 3 Bundle.
For those who wish to have all of the videos in one collection, we have bundled all the videos from Vol 1-3 in this one collection.
This is one of the most advanced Wing Chun systems for self-defense with aggressive opponents in all the ranges, skilled and unskilled.
We give you techniques, show you how to build the skills, condition your body, enhance your periphery read and energy sensitivity read in all ranges from kicking down to the ground.
As always, if you have questions or would like to see other specific videos in the future, please contact us via corejkd.com
When you purchase videos from us, you have an ear directly to Ming. He will do his best to answer your question and possibly even create another video to further help.
Any future videos added to the RWC Vol 1-3 will be updated and included in this Bundle.
Videos in this bundle:
- RWC 1 – Why Touch-Break – Short Answer
- RWC 1 – Touch Series 1 – Jab
- RWC 1 – Touch Series 2 – Cross
- RWC 1 – Touch Series 3 – Uppercut
- RWC 1 – Touch Series 4 – Hook
- RWC 1 – Touch Series – What is being trained?
- RWC 1 – Balance Training
- RWC 1 – Whip and Lateral Kicks
- RWC 1 – Sweep Kicks to Attack Support Leg
- RWC 1 – Hatchet Kick
- RWC 1 – How To Insert Your Kicks In Live Flow
- RWC 1 – How To Hook-Sweep Efficiently
- RWC 1 – Kicking Shield Training Standard and Hatchet
- RWC 1 – Hatchet Kick – Elevation
- RWC 2 – Elbow Entries 1-4
- RWC 2 – Elbow Training: Down and Lunge Elbows
- RWC 2 – Cutting Tools – Fist
- RWC 2- Sneak Elbow and Range Breaking
- RWC 2 – Sneak Elbow Detail and Leg Takedown
- RWC 2 – Energy Sensing – Bicep Control and Closing the Line
- RWC 2 – Hatchet Kick – Pinpoint Sparring
- RWC 2 – Energy Sensitivity Training 1
- Training Reading Incoming Strikes
- RWC 3 Re-Defining Trapping
- RWC 3 Clinch Break Trapping
- RWC 3 Deflections Trapping
- RWC 3 Chi Gurk – Leg Trapping Sensitivity
- RWC 3 Fook-Saht-Chi Gurk Trap
- RWC 3 Bong Sao Flow